The second update (and a significant one) after launch:
* Morguefile browser and reader: This is a new option in the main menu which reads all morguefiles (summaries of each and every character you've played) and lets you order them by date, XP and turns played. It also features a reader for it.
* < and > bugfix: This update fixes the problems with US keyboards and '<' '>' keys.
* F1 (help) ingame icon: This wasn't linked anywhere. You can browse 4 help pages about key bindings, skills and special item codes.
* More uniques: Added a new unique character (feral teenager) and fixed Cincalco so that there's more variety and some more uniques show up. Uniques are usually enemies (though they can be allies) that randomly show up. They aren't guaranteed to appear in every game.
* Clearer Zoom option highlight for high definition screens when you start a game or the tutorial.
* Atlatl message clarifying that you need to wield an atlatl spearthrower to throw atlatl spears when there's spears in the quiver but you have not equipped a spearthrower.
* Easier tutori
al: Your character is a little more powerful in the tutorial, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to kill the rats with spells and bow.
* "Game in progress" warning when you try to create a new game but you still haven't finished the previous one.
* Tutorial save bugfix: You could save the game in the tutorial through the bug sending mechanism and thus ruin your character progress. It was very rare since it makes no sense to play the tutorial while there's a real game in course, but still fixed.
* Slight main menu change in which the occasional red buzzing image doesn't conceal menu options.